Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
if anybody has a set for sale please email me [email protected]

thanks
You just missed a couple of sets recently, I believe. Unless they were CTS rims.

I have also seen a few sets from private individuals on ebay recently.

You should be able to find a bargain if you are not in a hurry.

Also, check with a few Caddy dealers, as many of them have new car take offs at really good prices.

·
Registered
2006 sts
16 Posts
I have a set of factory 1sg performance 18s with michelin pilots in very good shape with about 4,000 miles on them. I would like to get $800 for them

·
Registered
05 STS V8 1SG with ACC, 99 STS (Sold), 06 CL500 (Wifes)
960 Posts
Hell, I might just buy those for the tires and trash the rims! I already have some. That is a really, really (sic) great price given you get the tires.

·
Registered
2006 sts
16 Posts
To tedasaurus,they have regular stems, I used the sensors on my new rims. But hey, maybe you can work a deal with anthonyserp,benjamin simon and even z06bigbird! Just kidding,it is though a very good deal at $800! If your interested let me know,thanks!

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
What year are you looking for? I have a set of 1997 16" on my 94 SLS. They have the STS center caps and I have another set of tires I could take off a 95 Eldo. The STS rims have Michelins that are about 90% and are the right size. They are not chrome. They are silver or grey.

Dan
618-732-6215

They are located in southern, IL

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Ive got some 16-inch oem chrome ones, but Ive only got 3. The fourth got bent when my grandfather hit a hole
with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts