Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 08 STS-V, 14 Raptor, 12 Camaro SS, 08 FJ
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesse, I tried calling and am happy leaving a v-mail but your v-mail is full. I e-mailed Hannah with no response.

Have the ECM's shipped yet?:thumbsup:

I hope all is well.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac sts-v
44 Posts
i've tried to contact jesse on email from both emails on the wait4me website but of no avail.... jesse we need u.. lol, no seriously iv emailed a few times and had no response, id understand that he might be busy with a lot of work regarding the 09' cts-v and i for one am very thankfull for all the effort he put in to satisfy all customers but im feeling left out especially living out here in the U.A.E compared to fellow people who could reach ur shop :hmm:

anyways i'll post it here again

Where in gods name can i buy ur ecm the wait4me site is totally un-clickable lol

Q1. 2008 sts-v ecm available ?
Q2. any pulleys available (S/C , Crank ) ?
Q3. ur recommendations for max power while maintaining a daily driver with no problems ?

currently have the gm performance exhaust system and is giving a lot of rattling sound and a small tune with extra fuel and top speed unlimited, my car hit 302 kph and i guess as soon as it hit 303 kph a really strange thing happened like a vibration from the engine which made me s*** my pants ... any idea what that was or caused it ?

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Sorry guys, Yes we are here. Im just trying to do a million things all at once and am falling a little behind. Yes your computers and handheld for the stsv shipped out. I think yesterday.

:)

As for your emails Mazz. You are sending them to [email protected] or [email protected]? I can look for your email again.

As for your questions. Yes we have ecm for your 2008 V.
Yes we will post shortly on the boost pulley options. I just need to get them back from that coater.
I can do exactly what you are requesting in your 3rd question. That is normally done in our main tune for your car.

As for the vibration, shutdown. Yes my ecm gets rid of that. You are able to go as fast as you want with no limitations after the tune. :)

·
Registered
09 cts4 04 cts-v
258 Posts
wait what parts do you have for the sts-v when i called i was told all you guys were doin for the sts were the computers.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac sts-v
44 Posts
Very much appreciatted on the fast reply ^_^ and thanx for the answers

1 last Q would be how do i pay for it/ get it shipped and how much would it cost for pulley and ecm including shipping to the U.A.E

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arrrrgh!!! I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. I keep checking the front door for my presents. No delivery today, BUMMER.... Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH! it didn't come in today... Well I guess I am not going to dyno day tomorrow... BUMMER!!!!!!

What did you send that by? should I be on the look out for a pigeon with a box around his neck? :)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A special package came in late today... :) I am currently reading the instructions cause I don't want to make any mistakes. Since he already let the cat out of the bag in his last post, I'll try all 3 programs. Assuming it works on a 06.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Sorry guys, Yes we are here. Im just trying to do a million things all at once and am falling a little behind. Yes your computers and handheld for the stsv shipped out. I think yesterday.
"

·
Registered
2006 STS-V(traded) ; 2012 CTS-V
56 Posts
"Sorry guys, Yes we are here. Im just trying to do a million things all at once and am falling a little behind. Yes your computers and handheld for the stsv shipped out. I think yesterday.
"
You holding out on us! :tisk: Tell us all about it!

Did you get a computer and handheld for the trans? You mentioned 3 programs, for the Trans? Also was hoping Jess would come up with the handheld for our engine tune as well... Do you have to return the handheld? Did he send you the device to do the crank relearn like he talked about in previous threads?

Bob Z

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry guys, had some trouble at the dealer. I put the car in the shop for smoe other things while I was there to throw them a bone to get the OS upgraded. They don't want to update it for no reason. Hopefully when I get the car back it will have the newest OS on it.

·
Registered
'06 STS-V; '10 STS 1SG; '08 Escalade, '08 Escalade EXT
504 Posts
Sorry guys, had some trouble at the dealer. I put the car in the shop for smoe other things while I was there to throw them a bone to get the OS upgraded. They don't want to update it for no reason. Hopefully when I get the car back it will have the newest OS on it.
Geez, what is it about these lax dealers -- I must be fortunate because I don't have to beg my dealer for anything; I just nonchalantly mentioned the PCM/TCM updates while in to the Business Manager and they took care of it back in November. The NAV firmware update they didn't even have the DVD on hand to perform the update, ordered it that day, and took care of it later that week.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts