Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Red 09 CTS-V, Silver 06 STS-V, Red 08 CTS4 for winter
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are nice to Jesse. I know the personality type. He is the type that will make your problem his which is why he gets frustrated with over communicating types (ping him more than once a day). It is also why you see him throwing upgraded parts and rebuilding engines to make folks happy at a complete monetary loss. Now, if he does that for you and you complain about time and effort, it is a slap in the face. I did spend time reading through all of the threads and see this consistent theme. If you know what you want, ask him, and wait patiently (like at a good restaurant), you will get good service and a great product. He is a busy man and checking email and PMs everyday is "overhead" and not the bread and butter of his business. Besides, it is a small business and they do not have a call center :D I suspect I will end up being one of the Jesse "defenders" or "groupies" aptly named in the threads but, when something goes wrong with a product or service that Jesse is involved, he will own the problem. If the threads illustrate anything, that is it.

I just wanted to give a positive feedback about my dealings. My order was simple; a handheld tuner, 2.55 pulley and belt. He got the me tuner, gave instructions on downloading the stock tune, emailed it off to him and he gave me the three options (CAI, CAI with 160, CAI-160-Pulley) for tunes. I have the first in place and it is a DEFINITE improvement. He knows these cars. Yes, there are always exceptions which seem to be the majority of the threads complaining. Give him a chance to succeed and I am confident you will be impressed. I know I am.

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6, 1989 Allanté
4,513 Posts
He is a busy man and checking email and PMs everyday is "overhead" and not the bread and butter of his business. Besides, it is a small business and they do not have a call center
Not trying to knock your thread but he runs a business correct? not a charity? Ive seen mention of prospective NEW customers going somewhere else because of lack of communication. I understand a person gets busy, but when you run a small business, and are the face of that small business, communication such as email, PM's, and phone calls are NOT overhead, they are your life lines for continued growth. In other words, they ARE the bread and butter. I am making an ASSumption here but im pretty sure he doesnt survive on pure walk-ins. without emails PM's and phone calls how would he make his money?

If its a charity yea ok beggars cant be choosers, but these are paying customers (or prospects).

Again, ive never dealt with him BUT, this defense isnt a very solid one for ANY small business

1 - 2 of 2 Posts