Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS Blackallac, FE3, Fully loaded
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting oe of these kits. I have an 98 CTS DI and I really want one of these body kits.

The dealer told me the only way to get the VTXI kit is to purchase 18" or 20" rims, because Vouge doesn't sell them seperatly. The cost was $5K. I already have the tires and rims I lke

I saw a CTS on here with the E&G kit and it looks amazing. How much does this kit cost and where can I go to get it.

RThanks in advance for your assistance.

·
Registered
2008 DI FE3
202 Posts
I am looking into getting oe of these kits. I have an 98 CTS DI and I really want one of these body kits.

The dealer told me the only way to get the VTXI kit is to purchase 18" or 20" rims, because Vouge doesn't sell them seperatly. The cost was $5K. I already have the tires and rims I lke

I saw a CTS on here with the E&G kit and it looks amazing. How much does this kit cost and where can I go to get it.

RThanks in advance for your assistance.
I got mine from E&G directly at the install facility in MD. As far as I know they don't sell directly unless you get it installed by them. They have a website with a "find a local dealer" function. Just search for E&G Classics.

·
Registered
White Diamond 2009 CTS DI AWD FE2 (Fully Loaded)
75 Posts
I just ordered my E&G body online yesterday from CarId.com (formerly WoodView.com) for $680 unpainted. The actual price posted on the site is $717 but I was able to convince the sales rep to give me a 5% discount.

FYI, they have a 10% on several items, including Lloyd Ultimats which I also ordered. Might be worth it for someone of you guys to check out.

·
Registered
2008 CTS Blackallac, FE3, Fully loaded
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much!!

By the way 1Lap, your car with the E&G looks amazing... You got my blood flowing!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts