Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of this kit, I can barely see it on the black caddy they have it on at the vouge web site. Also there's no pic of the front lip?

·
Registered
7 Posts
THE EXECUTIVE said:
Does anyone have any pics of this kit, I can barely see it on the black caddy they have it on at the vouge web site. Also there's no pic of the front lip?
Yo, I gots your VTXi Black Caddy sittin out front in my driveway... Ill snap a few pictures for you with my digital camera tommarow, whens it's light outside :p Nice car .... rlly

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Not to piss on anyones parade but i saw it in person as was not that impressed, especially for the price. Its cheap looking, not all that distinct and doesnt seem to fit onto the car properly, and this was one in my dealers showroom, so i can only assume it was properly installed. As of yet all the4 body kits for the cts appear to have some fatal flaws. Also im pretty sure its fiberglass, anyone will tell you that polyeurithane is much much much better, (wings west makes most if not all of its body kits out of this material as so does veilside)

·
Registered
7 Posts
androclafamilia said:
Yo, I gots your VTXi Black Caddy sittin out front in my driveway... Ill snap a few pictures for you with my digital camera tommarow, whens it's light outside :p Nice car .... rlly
no rain, on my parade... very fast car, with nice interior and stylish exterior. Maybe you'd respect it more if you owned one

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amg what are the other 4 kits you've seen. I've seen two from sarona. one was a lip kit and there was no pic of the front lip, the other was that crazy kit w/ the sl fenders, and the vtxi vouge kit. To tell you the truth I'm not crazy for any of them but I'd rather go w/ vouge cause it's affiliated w/ cadillac.

·
Registered
7 Posts
jbl16 said:
Nice CTS ,what part of florida do you live in? I'm in Ft. Lauderdale
I live in Sarasota. Fort Lauderdaul is very nice man, I been down there on the main walk way strip... Very active and nice and Very nice boats!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey what happened to those pics dawgs?

Anyway I hope a new manufacturer emerges that will make exclusive products for Cadillacs like Ac schitzner for BMW and Lorinser for Mercedes.

Doesn't that Lincoln Ls have a hot body kit?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That one is actually not that bad, the hood is a little much but the lip and spoiler are good. Amg is there anything out there that you do like? :confused:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Yeah my car!
Ive seen it in person so its a bit different, i like the front spoiler and maybe the side skirts...the hood is fugly and the back bumper is ok....i dunno all the bodykits are just ghetto....made from crap companies with crap products...why buy a fiberglass body kit? It makes no sense....their interior is also pretty ugly.....orange carbon fiber.

It comes down to this,
I expect a great product not a good one, and i wouldnt put an ok product on my car. Its a waste of my time and my money. Do it the right way.....
A great company is eibach for instance.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Yeah my car!
Ive seen it in person so its a bit different, i like the front spoiler and maybe the side skirts...the hood is fugly and the back bumper is ok....i dunno all the bodykits are just ghetto....made from crap companies with crap products...why buy a fiberglass body kit? It makes no sense....their interior is also pretty ugly.....orange carbon fiber.

It comes down to this,
I expect a great product not a good one, and i wouldnt put an ok product on my car. Its a waste of my time and my money. Do it the right way.....
A great company is eibach for instance.....
I agree, that body kit from SB ruins the cts, the front end is just a mess lolz.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts