Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
On mine and pups its a green wire with a white stripe
sorry about that yup thats right green wire with white stripe just splice into that shave a bit of the wire coating away and tap on there not sure where on yours for sure you have a 93 right ?

might want to post this in Audio Video section might be more help

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
How can i get to that wire, what should i remove and how?

Thanks!
its behind the dash cluster in our 98-04 sevilles
not sure hwo the set up in the 93 is

but in the 98-04 we have to lift the dash pad up so first remove the pillars then remove the vents then i think 1/4 inch socket i might be wrong its been some time with an atensions inside the vent's are the bolt sot take out to lifte the dash bad then pull deash cluster but again this is for 98-04 not sure about 93

·
Registered
2006 STS V Tango int
2,341 Posts
My 93 deville had screw up behind the dash vents as well, so I would assume your seville would be the same, also the screw size is a 7mm socket the standard size for about 99.9999% of any cars interior screws, just becareful and have patience when remove the dash pad slowly work and feel for screws as I'm not sure how many there are exactly, but I would guarntee there's a screw behind each vent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts