Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS V sport (Trifecta tune, hold on!)
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Met a fellow forum member - Steve - in Borrego Springs today and then had a spirited drive on some mountain roads. Weather was perfect. Pretty much had the roads to ourselves. I don't see many Vsports around so it was nice to meet up with Steve. Pictures taken at Mama's Kitchen on Mt Palomar.

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport white tri coat/cashmere interior
291 Posts
Good day for sure!! Montezuma Valley Rd was the best road to me. And I see what you were saying about South Grade being too tight and slow for a car. When I went up, I was in 2nd gear 90% of the time. Still fun, but not as good as YouTube makes it out to be. I took East Grade back, and was able to spar with a bike for the last part of it. Not easy to do! Thanks for showing me around up there!

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just don't get the photo uploading on this site. Your photo looks good, but mine after reducing the size on TinyPic, my picture doesn't look worth a crap! And I tried resizing a couple more but they're still too large.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried to work with your image, but no luck.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
Ha, I need to learn my forum acronyms, I was expecting to see a ALMS race prepped Vsport...GTG Jon, not GTC ;-)

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V Sport, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1972 Pontiac
342 Posts
Steve needs emblems on the side. Love the white diamond. Wish I'd gotten that instead of black. May wrap mine in flat pearl. Friend has 2nd gen v wrapped and it looks great.

----------

Met a fellow forum member - Steve - in Borrego Springs today and then had a spirited drive on some mountain roads. Weather was perfect. Pretty much had the roads to ourselves. I don't see many Vsports around so it was nice to meet up with Steve. Pictures taken at Mama's Kitchen on Mt Palomar.

Seriously, how do you get good pics to upload. Teach my your ways.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I simply import them into Smugmug and copy the SM link into the post. I do some minor editing with the cellphone software. I have a Samsung Galaxy 4S which takes pretty good pics for a cell phone.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
I don't care if it's a CA law or not, ain't no way a front plate is going on my V, look at the difference!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah, it's my wife's car, and she insisted on me putting the front plate on. I played with the idea of a retractable one, but there's only one on the market and it seems to be really cheaply built. I did only use 2 screws instead of the 4 rivets that come with it. And on the V emblem, I REALLY liked it in person! Gonna do it!

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport, 2006 STS-V
73 Posts
Great to see some more Vsports in the area- I moved about a month ago from NY to Pacific Beach...I guarantee I have the only Opulent Blue Vsport with Buffalo Sabres plates in SoCal!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts