Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering how many folks on here with Vs are in northern California?? I would be down for a meet-up in the SF Bay Area sometime to discuss mods and what not. I know of 3 other Vs in my stomping grounds: 2 silver, 1 blue (silver is the fastest color. :) ). Other than that everyone out here seems to have a prius or bmw. So let me know if you have a V in the bay area and are down for a meet up. Thanks. :highfive:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
What's Original V? I'm in Tracy and there are a bunch of guys around the bay area. I guess from the sound of things you are stock. I might have a few goodies coming off my V in a minute, (hotchkis sways, FG2's, B&B pipes and a little Maggie-polished) just maybe sooner than later????
-Sean

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man. An east bay meet up could work. If you know the other guys with Vs maybe you could help ralley the meet up. Yes, I am interested in learning more about the options for mods!

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
Wondering how many folks on here with Vs are in northern California?? I would be down for a meet-up in the SF Bay Area sometime to discuss mods and what not. I know of 3 other Vs in my stomping grounds: 2 silver, 1 blue (silver is the fastest color. :) ). Other than that everyone out here seems to have a prius or bmw. So let me know if you have a V in the bay area and are down for a meet up. Thanks. :highfive:
This is probably a partial list of degenerates... best I could do based on respondents (attendees or not) to prior NorCal meets (read Hooters oggling):thepan: :
pimpcaddy
50 4ever
CTSv Rob
LuvmyV
Kevin WC
Sideways V
CHP N-V
Lawfive (maybe, he's SoCal but spends time up here.)
Kurlee Daddee
RGD
Luna
dnswallace
Dreamin
Turn Style
510ctsv
Rockin V
calicadi
benjet

·
Registered
Cadillac 2005 CTS-V
136 Posts
Count me in as I am in the East Bay. Thanks to Pimpcaddy, I am recently bought a 2005 Silver. Did the Corsa exhaust, GM cross drilled rotors with Hawk HPS pads, UUC shifter w/Vknob, and have yet to install the Hotchkis swaybars, rear spoiler, CTS center console.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chrisxiv: You should be there too to check them out and start wetting your appetite for mod-hell. Seems the Dublin Hooters is a good location for folks so how about if we stick with that? Would this Saturday, 8/11 in the afternoon work for folks??
Let's get a head count. So far possible attendees are: OriginalV, BradCTSV, bryce3, chrisviv, calicadi,...

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Monday through Friday I've got a shot at being there. Weekends in SoCal.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, ok keep an eye on the other thread and we;ll see what works with everyone. I am game for a weekday either replacing Saturday or in addition.

·
Registered
Cadillac
26 Posts
I just picked up an '06 V last weekend. If you guys stick with a weekend day I'd love to come out and learn about the car!

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At this point I am thinking we could do a weekday in Fremont after work for those folks AND a Saturday in Dublin for the other folks. How does that sound? I am in for both!! :rock:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Howzabout we say this Saturday, 8/11 at 1 PM in Dublin and next Thurs, 8/16 at 6 PM in Fremont? Both at the fine local Hooters establishment.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My bad, there may not be a Hooters in Fremont so its open to location suggestions from the Fremont locals.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's get a count on how many can make it out to Hooters in Dublin this Saturday, 8/11. I propose 1 PM but am flexible. Please reply if you're in. I am in for starters...

Attachments

·
Registered
05 CTS-V, 06 SRX, 08 Vette
168 Posts
chrisxiv: You should be there too to check them out and start wetting your appetite for mod-hell. Seems the Dublin Hooters is a good location for folks so how about if we stick with that? Would this Saturday, 8/11 in the afternoon work for folks??
Let's get a head count. So far possible attendees are: OriginalV, BradCTSV, bryce3, chrisviv, calicadi,...
I lived in Benicia a couple years ago. I am ging to be in the area this weekend and all of next week. If you do not mind I may like to attend.
Frank

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
Added names (feel free to cut and paste this into your own Word or Notepad doc for future ref)
pimpcaddy
50 4ever
CTSv Rob
LuvmyV
Kevin WC
Sideways V
CHP N-V
Lawfive (maybe, he's SoCal but spends time up here.)
Kurlee Daddee
RGD
Luna
dnswallace
Dreamin
Turn Style
510ctsv
Rockin V
calicadi
benjet
BradCTSV
OriginalV
SoulRebel
orbiter

I can't make this weekend. If you want to mix in a little event with a meet, I'm racing a Miata at Infineon on 9/1 and 9/2 at an SCCA Double Regional. Everyone can meet and watch a some racing. Admission is free. You can find out what Club Racing is all about and check out the cars. Paddock is open to the public.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Calicadi- sounds fun. Thanks for the invite. Let us know the logistics as the date gets closer.

DarkKnight- absolutely, you're in for Saturday. I would say anyone who is into the V can/ should attend. I am looking forward to learning more from other members about mod-options and actually seeing the mods on their Vs so I can decide what I want to get.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts