Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching Big Brother 8 on Tivo. At the end of the show, it showed that Pirate Master was next. Directly after that this preview for a new series called "CANE" came on. The first scene of the preview had a mansion in the background, "Palm Beach" in the middle of the screen and a Black CTS-V directly beneath the Palm Beach script.

I really didn't care about the rest of the show from there, but CANE will be getting recorded.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
17 Posts
There's a scene in the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith where Brad Pitt pulls out of his house in a black raven (the fastest color) V.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
There's a scene in the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith where Brad Pitt pulls out of his house in a black raven (the fastest color) V.
...which then mysteriously morphs into a Lincoln with a regular CTS interior halfway thorugh the movie. :doh:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was it black?
It' probably was Red but the picture was in black and white. I'm sure when the season starts I'll see its' true color!

I'll try and get a screen print of what I saw.

Does anyone know how to do that from Media Center?

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Even Dan Marino was test driving a regular CTS in Bad Boys 2. What channel time is this show going to be on?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CBS, I think 7 central. I have to wait until I get home to get the exact date.
But this was not the regular CTS. It definately is a V

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Ben Stein from the commercials and the game show "Win Bin Stein's Money" was on 60 minutes. He basically did a CTS-V commercial talking only about how much he loved his car. They even had him driving it around and he said it would blow the European cars off the road. BTW his car was Platinum Silver. This guy would not stop talking about his V no matter what question they asked him, but who could blame him. He also mentioned his 60 something Vette but then said the V was a much better car!!! I wish I had recorded the episode, Cadillac should have sent the guy a new V for all he said about it!

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
They probably did. He has his own Cadillac story about how they called him up, offered him a free Cadillac and sack full of untraceable $100 bills and you saw the results. j/k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts