• Other (please state)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, there is a planned (Inter)National meet. Details available in a thread that is in the Lounge. Here's the link

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55145

If you would consider attending a meet, the organisers need input on location. I there is a poll with this thread, if anywhere you wish to see is not listed, please choose other and list it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Everyone please vote on the location of the 1st Annual National Meet. While it is at least a year and a half away, the earlier we get details finalized the more time we have to get time off and take care of minute details that otherwise may be overlooked. Thanks to all for your cooperation.

·
Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
1,164 Posts
Chicago - just because it's close. :) Would really like to meet people here, even though I'm sure most of you probably don't like me... :peeking: :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
darkfuntime said:
minnesota is a nice place
Yeah we'll rent out the Excel Energy Center. :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Looks like those in the West won't be able to go to anything in the east and vice versa.
Why not have regional Meets? Florida, Maine, Detroit, Houston, Minnesota, Las Vegas, L.A.....

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
If we have mutiple meets, it costs more $$. Plus, less people will come to each meet.

If we have more than one meet, I would suggest just having two. One in the east and one in the west.

I will try to make it to the first one, even though I will probably have to leave my caddy behind. I'll just rent one, and bring pictures of mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
9 Participants
mccombie_5