Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any quality volume dealers in this region or a dealer that would give a good (fair) price on the ATS??

C

·
0 Posts
Try Holman Cadillac in Mount Laurel they are not even a mile off of Jersey turnpike exit 4 on Rt 73
Last time I was there I stopped counting the Ats's they had so many

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,637 Posts
Anyone know any quality volume dealers in this region or a dealer that would give a good (fair) price on the ATS??
Probably farther than you want to go but Rippy Cadillac in NC quoted me a price WELL under invoice. I was going to buy from them and visit friends and relatives on the way back to AZ until something prevented me from being away that long. They were even able to do the out of state paperwork which in the past took me a day running around to take care of myself.

·
Registered
2013 300C - Looking at CT6
92 Posts
I would try Pepe Cadillac in White Plains, NY. I had an excellent sales and service experience with them in my Infiniti days, and I intend to work with them on a Cadillac, based on the quality of my experience so far....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably farther than you want to go but Rippy Cadillac in NC quoted me a price WELL under invoice. I was going to buy from them and visit friends and relatives on the way back to AZ until something prevented me from being away that long. They were even able to do the out of state paperwork which in the past took me a day running around to take care of myself.
Yea a bit far for me :)

----------

I would try Pepe Cadillac in White Plains, NY. I had an excellent sales and service experience with them in my Infiniti days, and I intend to work with them on a Cadillac, based on the quality of my experience so far....
Will try thank you

·
Registered
96 Posts
I pinned Royal Cadillac in Florham Park, NJ against Cadillac of Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ and got a great lease rate! so im sure buying would good just as good

·
Registered
11' Escalade, 13' ATS, 12' Z06 Vette
7 Posts
I leased my ATS 3 weeks ago from Crown Cadillac in Watchung. I dealt with the owner/manager Jeff Genovese. He was the General Manager at Gold Coast for years and sold me my Escalades. He beat pricing given from Gold Coast by far and was so easy to deal with. Trust me, he built Gold Coast to be the largest volume dealer in the country. You will be hard pressed to beat his prices at Crown Cadillac now!

C

·
0 Posts
I pinned Royal Cadillac in Florham Park, NJ against Cadillac of Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ and got a great lease rate! so im sure buying would good just as good
I live in North Jersey and tried to deal with a few North Jersey Cadillac dealers but just by driving 89 or 92 miles down the Turnpike to South Jersey the price of Caddy's was significantly cheaper by the $1000's and well worth the drive.

·
Registered
'13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3
390 Posts
Got our ATS from Holman. They've been good so far. Car is going in for service tomorrow...again. :(

C

·
0 Posts
Got our ATS from Holman. They've been good so far. Car is going in for service tomorrow...again. :(
Out of curiosity what is wrong with your ATS?? And how is Holman handling it??
Just keeping tabs on the ATS in case I want to switch to it later this year

·
Registered
'13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3
390 Posts
Out of curiosity what is wrong with your ATS?? And how is Holman handling it??
Just keeping tabs on the ATS in case I want to switch to it later this year
They had to replace the evap canister within the first or second week of our ownership in February. Then, driving to Easter breakfast on Sunday, we got the "Service power steering" message on the dash and lost power steering. It also needs the CUE update.

So far it's been very easy dealing with them. We called them, let them know we had a problem, they put us on the schedule, and we brought it right in and got a loaner.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
2 Posts
New member here (long-time lurker) who just happens to be a Cadillac sales consultant at Sarant Cadillac in Farmingdale, NY. We're the #1 Volume Cadillac dealership in NY and top 10 in the entire country. Tremendous selection, legendary service and great deals. We cater to the entire Tri-State area, so anyone who is looking for their most enjoyable car-buying/leasing experience ever please feel free to call me @ 516-293-5000 x20. I will work out something special for any Cadillac Owners member/referral.

·
Registered
ats
427 Posts
I actually got the best deal on my ATS from Paul Conte Cadillac in Long Island no one came close to their price. They were way under the invoice price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
romanats said:
I actually got the best deal on my ATS from Paul Conte Cadillac in Long Island no one came close to their price. They were way under the invoice price.
Thank you

·
Registered
ats
427 Posts
Yes i did and they could not come close to the price they actually told me to run and get it from Paul Counte if they give it to you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts