Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
do a search

·
Registered
2004 CTS in Black
395 Posts
I can't stand when people reply with "do a search" because in that same time they could have typed the answer.

3.6L = Volant
3.2L = K&N

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^ well then people like u can come along and save the day :thumbsup:

i've only been here a few months and i cant stand when people dont do searches & just add another redundant post/thread ... i cant imagine how the people that have been using this site for years feel..

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
I've made the same mistake of askin' before searching out the answer, i to have only been here a couple of months. The first thing i thought when i saw this thread is " damn, how many times will i see this thread!!!" However at the end of the day, there are only SO MANY mods for this car. This is NOT the classic caddy site where people are swichin' out entire engines, chopping,channeling hard core body mods ect... i check this forum almost everyday, knowing that it is just a re-hash of a hand full of subjects. From time to time i learn a little and that makes ALL the difference. Long live the forum! and the revolving door of threads.

Also, i really enjoy the hell out of my own long drawn out speeches
*check the 22" rim debate*:bouncy:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
^ well then people like u can come along and save the day :thumbsup:

i've only been here a few months and i cant stand when people dont do searches & just add another redundant post/thread ... i cant imagine how the people that have been using this site for years feel..
the search feature is crap:thehand:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^ yeah yeah yeah, y dont u go kill some more fish

:rofl:

X

·
0 Posts
I was hating pretty hard on the search feature as well...

I kept getting no results, for the easiest of searches...

I then realized I was searching in the "Search Tags" option. :thepan:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
...urb... i think we need some stickies

·
Registered
Cadillac
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
look theres 2 pages of bullshit about searching i asked a simple ? on what people think about the 2 intakes what the hell is this forum for if i cant get any help

·
Registered
03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)
1,663 Posts
look theres 2 pages of bullshit about searching i asked a simple ? on what people think about the 2 intakes what the hell is this forum for if i cant get any help

i know you asked about K&N and Volant, but have you considered the TonyA??? I had this mod on my 3.2L 03 CTS and it was a very good choice, with numbers to back it up!!!

:thumbsup:

--------------------------------
Helo Tease 18" Chrome Rims w/Tires for sale:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1702&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Ha! Dogg got all pissed, the forum has a bit of an attitude from time to time, you'll get used to it, or find another place for answers. (There are few if any other places for answers) Read the Great air intake challenge its like 30 pages long but it could not be more comprehensive. Short version of the 30 pages- if you have a 3.2=K&N 3.6=Volant 2.8=why bother!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
thanks, now that wasnt so hard damn!
if ur gonna use punctuation marks u might as well put a comma or period after "hard" and an apostrophe after the N in "wasnt" ...

bdogg, someone provided u with the answer after 2 days and a couple hours...
it woulda taken u a matter of minutes the find the answer if u had searched for it yourself....

at this point, i cant help but think, "wow, some people are lazy"

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
I dont know what some guys are talking about. The search tool is not hard to use. 90% of all new posts have been done before. I go back and read old posts all the time. You can get a lot of good info from it.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
274 Posts
:thepan:
if ur gonna use punctuation marks u might as well put a comma or period after "hard" and an apostrophe after the N in "wasnt" ...

bdogg, someone provided u with the answer after 2 days and a couple hours...
it woulda taken u a matter of minutes the find the answer if u had searched for it yourself....

at this point, i cant help but think, "wow, some people are lazy"
Kid ...you're ANNOYING. :thepan:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts