Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone again. I put in a volant last week and was about to cut that hole on the side of the box that sits behind the headlamp and decided to consult with everyone here before hand. What I want out of it is mainly more sound, but the questions I have is in regards to the gas consumption. Without the hole I am supposedly supposed to be getting a few extra miles per gallon, what would happen with the hole? Would i get less miles per gallon or same. As long as I don't end up wasting more gas because of this hole I will do it.

As always thanks for the quick responses. I also painted my calipers red which I am very pleased with. Pics are coming, just might take a while.

·
Registered
2003 1SC Diamond White CTS
3,281 Posts
it is impossible for you to get less mpg by putting more air into the engine... unless of course you're stomping the gas more.
Cut it.

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am stomping a little more cause it sounds so damn good, ill try to keep it under control. But anyway what your saying is I will not be wasting more money on gas as long as I drive "properly".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts