Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Volant today, and I just have a quick question regarding the air box itself. Is the Volant logo supposed to be factory embossed into the top of the box? It's not there, and there is no "stick on" piece to put on the box in the kit. Just wondering if I'm crazy or if I got a defective kit/missing parts situation going on.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L AWD
16 Posts
My Volant had the logo embedded in the plastic filter cover. Company might have changed that? Maybe to be more describe and factory looking? I'd reach out to Volant and ask honestly.

-A

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed in the "difficult" way by routing the intake snorkel up behind the grille. At rolling starts, it's much stronger. Gas mileage also improved slightly.

Volant said that these kits are now produced by Corsa, and they have removed their logo from them for now, and they will have the Corsa logo on them soon. Same kit, same price.

·
Registered
NONE
1,423 Posts
I was looking into getting one and found a customer review on online store that said it DOES NOT fit all wheel drive models. That there design changes that prevent it from fitting the AWD models. Has anyone successfully installed one on a 2009 CTS 3.6L w/AWD? Apparently when Volant designed this they never considered there were AWD versions??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts