Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find one for the current CTS on their website and I didn't get an answer on my email. So I called them up and the nice lady gave me the partnumber:

Here's one online dealer that has it on stock:
http://www.jcwhitney.com/VOLANT-PER...lId=219&year=2009&refId=20004478&mediaCode=ZX

As soon as my 2010 wagon comes in, I will order one!
(oh man, I'm getting frustrated on the delayed production of the wagon!!!) :banghead:

·
Registered
2014 SRX Premium w/20" chrome
481 Posts
As soon as my 2010 wagon comes in, I will order one!
(oh man, I'm getting frustrated on the delayed production of the wagon!!!) :banghead:

Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack this thread but, I just wanted to ask if you pre-ordered your Sport Wagon? My latest communication with Cadillac is that they will start production July 20th. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, personally I believe it will be closer to 4-6 weeks. Also, complete ordering and pricing information should also be available around July 20th. I'm Getting very anxious.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack this thread but, I just wanted to ask if you pre-ordered your Sport Wagon? My latest communication with Cadillac is that they will start production July 20th. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, personally I believe it will be closer to 4-6 weeks. Also, complete ordering and pricing information should also be available around July 20th. I'm Getting very anxious.
Yes I pre-ordered in January! I rather believe it is longer than 6-8 weeks. When it comes earlier it will be a relief!
Let's start our thread of "hopelessly waiting on sport wagon delivery" :D :highfive:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts