Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got what I thought was a great deal on four vogues 225-65-15 good tread 10/32 but had them mounted and one has a sidewall defect. Any recourse? Anyone have any info on how The manufacturer would help if at all. Danger of small sidewall defect kinda like a air pocket. Any help is greatley appreciated. Cant tell wife tires is messed up. I havd to hear her mouth for spending the 200.00 to get them!

·
Registered
The Northstar Tuner
2,759 Posts
I got what I thought was a great deal on four vogues 225-65-15 good tread 10/32 but had them mounted and one has a sidewall defect. Any recourse? Anyone have any info on how The manufacturer would help if at all. Danger of small sidewall defect kinda like a air pocket. Any help is greatley appreciated. Cant tell wife tires is messed up. I havd to hear her mouth for spending the 200.00 to get them!
I see that all the time. You may be able to get the tire prorated.

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
check with your local cadillac dealer. I had mine replaced under warranty. Cracked sidewalls and a fist sized bulge on a sidewall. Cost me $200.00 for 4 new ones.

·
Registered
2013 3.6L ATS
75 Posts
Im lookin for some new ones myself. But for some reason, I can't find the "225-65-15" or whatever identifies them. Can someone tell me where that is?

·
Registered
2013 3.6L ATS
75 Posts
Nevermind, I found it.
Now to try and get them pro-rated.
Only problem is that the front 2 are badly worn and back ones are decent.
For some reason, Discount tire told me a while back that they wouldn't rotate them because there was something wrong with the back ones. I can't find the problem.
But I was doubting that the stingy dealer would agree to pro-rating if they thought it was my neglect of not rotating that wore them down.
However, I just bought these 2 years ago and haven't even come close to the 80k mile warranty.
Thoughts anyone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts