Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1985 eldorado biarritz convertible
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, im in the process of purchasing an 06 3.6l with i think the "appearance" package.. it has a spoile and color coded grille with the underlying mesh. forgive me , im new to this era of caddy. ive owned a 98 sts before. my question is will the 225/50-17's fit correctly on the stock wheels? im not necessarily looking to go bigger diameter due to the nyc metro are roads being hurrendous.. but i think the vogues would set off the somewhat plain lookng stock wheels, plus i always thought they looked sharp on a black car. i think the stock size is 225/45-17. i plan on lowering the car with the eibach prokit, but thats about it.. just something to improve the stance. i just want to make sure they wont rub due to being slightly taller and maybe a tad wider. also , what factory wheels are compatible with the first genb cts.. i.e deville / seville?

thanks.. seems like a great forum

·
Registered
2004 CTS luxury package
300 Posts
The spoiler and color matched grill suggest it's the sport package. Is there a bar running from shock tower to shock tower above the engine? If so, it's definitely a sport package,
and a nice thing to have.

·
Registered
1985 eldorado biarritz convertible
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no strut brace, so maybe it was a cosmetic "sport package". nice car regarless. has the two tone leather seats.. maybe the strur brace was removed by somebody?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts