Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the below air filter set up by Vogue...it's on their web page but no price is listed. It looks similar to a Volant, but I have no clue what improvements it would make.

http://vogue-tyre.com/products/accessories/accessories_f.php?page=3&db_id=99&Category=

Vehicle:2003-2003 Cadillac CTS
Details:The Air Filter Assembly features a large free flow air filter and air intake thus improving horsepower. The kit comes complete with an Advanced Air Flow Engineering Air Filter.
Part Number:4-0844-003

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I don't think anyone on the Forum has bought one. It's very crude looking IMO. Looks like sheet metal and pop rivits. I think maybe a Volant would be a better way to go.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it doesn't look sturdy at all. Just wanted to make sure and check in first. I didn't want to commit to something just yet before exploring all my options.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Ulises said:
Yeah it doesn't look sturdy at all. Just wanted to make sure and check in first. I didn't want to commit to something just yet before exploring all my options.
There was a thread a while back about airintakes. It was started by HaveBlue. Great thread several pages long with dyno comparisons at the end. You should check it out!:yup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe I looked at that thread before...but I don't think this one was tested. I'm a bit curious if it takes the best of both the K&N and Volant? It's worth looking into.

I sent an email for pricing info...no response just yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts