Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a truly masterpiece...the color, the design, the feel and all ...I even had the honors of sitting on the driver's throne for a few moments...It is so much better in flesh than in any other printed/digital media...Had the opportunity to view other 2008 CTS on the lot and still nothing beats his...He is the best ...:worship:

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
It is a truly masterpiece...the color, the design, the feel and all ...I even had the honors of sitting on the driver's throne for a few moments...It is so much better in flesh than in any other printed/digital media...Had the opportunity to view other 2008 CTS on the lot and still nothing beats his...He is the best...:worship:
A Scott Pratt clone?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
How can you get GMS it is not offered to just anyone

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
GM is watching every deal.. Don't try anything that is not honest

·
Registered
2005 CTS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Scott Pratt clone?
That was totally uncalled for. Just so you know that I am deaf and have been since birth. I grew up in Detroit as my father was an executive in automotive industry and always drove land yatchs. I tagged along and have observed many, many encounters and meetings.

I have lived in Orange County for over 20 years and yes I have been to many car dealerships for new cars and services.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
That was totally uncalled for. Just so you know that I am deaf and have been since birth. I grew up in Detroit as my father was an executive in automotive industry and always drove land yatchs. I tagged along and have observed many, many encounters and meetings.

I have lived in Orange County for over 20 years and yes I have been to many car dealerships for new cars and services.
Please accept my sincere apologies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.