Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vinatge Edition

Does anyone else have a vintage edition ? I was wondering those of you who do, what did you do for grille/hood ornament decoration. Also, does anyone have a silver edition vintage edition vs what I have , the gold edition? I would like to see pics of what a silver edition looks like.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Re: Vinatge Edition

The Vintage Edition, isn't a Cadillac edition. It would have been installed at the dealer level.

There are companies that develop 'packages' to market to dealers. Dealers like them because the consumer A.) Pays more and B.) Can't shop price, because the vehicle is unique.

What city are you in? If you need parts, I probably know who the company in your area is.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Re: Vinatge Edition

Vintage Edition is a package sold to dealers, and is avaible in any color the deVille come in.....
The package is marketed by VOGUE (the WW tire folks) and can be seen on their site under Special Editions
http://www.voguetyre.com
and Fritzi, I waited all day on December 13th for you to wish me a happy birthday, and you didn't!

Anyhow, a 3 day early happy birthday to you. May it be a good one! G'Bye teen years :histeric:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Fritzi