Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Platinum
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2015i Escalade Platinum a few days ago and I have been educating myself on this CUE system and haven't
been able to find out how to view videos that reside on my iPhone. I noticed that when i have my iPhone 6 connected via usb to the port in the console, i am able to click on the Audio icon on the Cue screen and then I click on browse. When i click browse, i see Playlists,Podcasts, Composers, Genres, and Videos. I click videos but it says no content. I have videos on my iPhone but the Cue system doesn't find them. Would anyone know if you can view the videos that reside on your iPhone or iPod touch while in park. And if so, can you play them on the rear video screen.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Platinum
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well today I hooked up my iPod classic to the usb port in the center console and when i went to the audio icon and then browsed the media on my iPod, i was able to select videos and actually see my videos there. I then selected a video and it began to play but it was just the audio that played. I thought that maybe i would be able to select and play my videos from the front screen but unfortunately i wasn't. I guess ill just have to keep the videos loaded on my usb stick and insert it in the rear plug.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts