Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got the Magnaflow (part #16636) on my V. Even though Magnaflow says it wont fit the 06-07, it fit like a charm. Here's a short video thanks to CWIS.
I love the sound...I couldn't be happier! I cant believe I drove her for 4 months with the stock exhaust! :thepan:

·
Registered
CTS-V SERIES
700 Posts
nice video. Dam "are" SILVER V'S sure do look nice. You never realize how nice they are until you see it on video, unless you let someone drive it but wait... Thats' a no-no.!

·
Registered
06 V, 3M Clear Bra, UUC, LPE CAI, Kooks(deleted cats), Corsa
41 Posts
Sounds aight...now you need Kooks (W/ NO CATS) then its a grown mans V!:stirpot:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds aight...now you need Kooks (W/ NO CATS) then its a grown mans V!:stirpot:
As soon as I find someone here in Dallas to pass me with no cats for the inspection they are GONE!!!!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Sounds great! Now you wont be the quiet one in the DFW group! Nice editing CIWS....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Ewww sounds nice.. I wasn't wanting to bite the bullet just yet on exhaust, but that makes it pretty hard to wait!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2006 Light Platinum STS-V - 2005 Black Raven CTS-V (gone)
277 Posts
LOLz, I see you barely got out of 21st Century MC's drive before pulling the camera out and shooting. It looks and sounds incredible... now I need to get an exhaust system. :crybaby:

·
Registered
BLK 05 CTS-V (sold) 92 Widebody NSX (current) Looking for V2
181 Posts
Sounds good man. I'm already starting to save for my headers.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good work Whisler, that's all I needed to know.
I'm just slightly pissed that I passed up this SUPER LOW price on the magnaflow a couple of months ago. I wonder if I could dig up an old email.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good work Whisler, that's all I needed to know.
I'm just slightly pissed that I passed up this SUPER LOW price on the magnaflow a couple of months ago. I wonder if I could dig up an old email.
I picked it up on ebay brand new for $559. Such an awesome deal! :highfive:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Nicey Nice. You got pretty good traction off the start. Little chirp going into second.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you find the clamps you were looking for Whisler ?
No...magnaflow did not ship them in the box. I sent them an email and they apologized and sent them out tomorrow. John charged me over $15 per! He will give me a refund when I bring the 4 clamps by.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts