Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying 17" chrome wheels for my base 05 CTS online from Victoria tire. Does anyone have experience with this dealer?
Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
549 Posts
When my son had his VW Passat he bought a set of 18 inch RS6 replica wheels with tires from them. They had them at our door in 3 days. He bought his set through ebay, no problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
I'd double check dimensions with a phone call before I ordered from their website, and also make sure they have them. A wheel in 5x114.3 with 35mm offset will physically bolt up to the CTS, but is not the fitment you want.

They had a special on Alessio Giro's last month at an incredible clearance price. Before I clicked 'order' on their web page, I decided to call and verify fitment. They didn't have them in stock since they were discontinued (bummer!).

Their prices look good though and they have a great selection.

·
Registered
03' CTS..06' STS...99' Escalade
144 Posts
I actually went to the company itself, located here in downtown Los Angeles to have my rims and tires put on. They are good customer service and prices are quite exceptional. Listen to the advice of calling them first before you purchase.

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
Oops, I thought this thread had something to do with steel belted lingerie... :hide:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts