Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have those really annoying speed humps scattered around my neighborhood. You know, those really big ones that can be safely driven over at about 30. Not speed "bumps" that you have to slow down to 5-10 mph. Anyway, after going over these humps, within a split second or so, I get a brief mechanical vibration sensation that lasts maybe half a second tops. I can't tell where it's coming from, but I can feel it through the floorboard, seat, seatbelt, etc. It seems to do it quite regularly, but not always. It doesn't matter if the suspension is set to tour or sport mode, nor does it discriminate if I'm coasting, accelerating or braking.

Anyone else experience this?

Tony

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Thank your Mayor, whoops your in Washington County, well they're not much better...
Ever notice Phil Knight has none around his placce.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I haven't noticed this.

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tony407
you have a Black V2
out by Clackamas Town Cntr, Wed. on 205-S
Dude. I totally was there today. I didn't think this city was that small!!! Where were you and what were you driving? I was actually coming home from an exhaust shop in Oregon City where I'm looking at having them install a custom set of mufflers for me.

Tony

·
Registered
867 Posts
Dude. I totally was there today. I didn't think this city was that small!!! Where were you and what were you driving? I was actually coming home from an exhaust shop in Oregon City where I'm looking at having them install a custom set of mufflers for me.

Tony
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Saw you south bound on I - 205

You were driving like you were being chased.....

That stretch is pretty OSP heavy.....
most of OREGON I- 205 is OSP heavy....

Was in another vehicle, it has to be out so that I don't rack up 10K miles in the first year...

You blew by me doing .. oh... 75 or better in that 55 zone....

the OSP loves you....

I is chicken to do as you drive......

Good luck

Where'd you live before you came to PDX metro area?

BTW, the Washington State cops will nail your hide to their barn, they work in packs of 4-6 cars or more

see one 4 others are lurking.... the 205 bridge is usually full of cops ..... almost got me two weeks ago....

Saw the little guy in the center of the bridge in the walkway...... they shoot you then radio ahead...

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Saw you south bound on I - 205

You were driving like you were being chased.....

That stretch is pretty OSP heavy.....
most of OREGO 205 is OSP heavy....

Was in another vehicle, it has to be out so that I don't rack up 10K miles in the first year...

You blew by me doing .. oh... 75 or better in that 55 zone....

the OSP loves you....

I is chicken to do as you drive......

Good luck

Where'd you live before you came to PDX metro area?
75 in a 55? Hmmm... Maybe 65 in a 55, or 75 in a 65? Was I the only car passing you? I usually don't like to be out in the open like that. I like to go with the flow. I do know there were a couple of cops that had some cars stopped on the OTHER side of the freeway, and everyone on my side starting slowing WAY down. I said out loud to myself, "Really? Do we really need to slow down to 45 mph because a couple of cops have someone pulled over on the OTHER side of the DIVIDED highway?" LOL I swear, Portland drivers slow down if there's an old shredded tire on the shoulder. Look out everyone!!! Slow way down and cause a traffic jam!!!

Sorry. Just venting! LOL

·
Registered
867 Posts
75 in a 55? Hmmm... Maybe 65 in a 55, or 75 in a 65? Was I the only car passing you? I usually don't like to be out in the open like that. I like to go with the flow. I do know there were a couple of cops that had some cars stopped on the OTHER side of the freeway, and everyone on my side starting slowing WAY down. I said out loud to myself, "Really? Do we really need to slow down to 45 mph because a couple of cops have someone pulled over on the OTHER side of the DIVIDED highway?" LOL I swear, Portland drivers slow down if there's an old shredded tire on the shoulder. Look out everyone!!! Slow way down and cause a traffic jam!!!

Sorry. Just venting! LOL
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

All of I-205 is 55 till you get 3 or so miles passed Oregon City headed to I-5 when it is three lanes both sides about there...

Tried to catch up, but your a fast mover... not a chance in hell in my V-6 my235hp is no match for a LSA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts