Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am confused every time I start the car and slowly press the acceleration pedal. Then I can feel the car is pushing forward and stop I step pedal again allows keep going. and sometimes I drive too fast when I step brake it gets this weird stop feeling.it doesn't feel balanced when I stop. does this have a problem with car injector?(3 years for this symptoms )
when I drive fast for long period of time, there is a big vibration noise, I check with my engineer nothing is wrong. and I went to my dealership 3 time, they never fixed my car problem, they said everything just fine.:mad::mad:my car just ran 36,000 miles. 2016 cadilac ats.(recently happensn)

·
Registered
2013 ATS 3.6 Premium RWD
396 Posts
You may need to re-write your post - it is difficult to tell what is happening with your car from trying to read it.

But sounds like it could be a brake or driveline issue. After you drive and notice this happening, hold your hand up near your brakes to see if they seem too hot - you could have a caliper going bad (I am dealing with an intermittent caliper issue myself). Also I would inspect the rear differential to see if it is leaking; if it is low on fluid, that would be a big problem. Either could cause some of the symptoms you are describing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.