Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Raven Black STS-V, 2010 Radiant Silver SRX Premium 2.8T
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get my emissions test done by March 31st. Have stageII d3 intake and a programmed ECM from wait4me... Anybody see any problems with me passing my emissions test with this config? I could always put back the stock intake and ecm, but rather not if i don't have to. thanks in advance

·
Registered
08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 13 cts vagon
1,611 Posts
Should be fine as long as your check engine lite is not on. Ryan

·
Registered
'12 Regal GS, '01 Trans Am
248 Posts
Need to get my emissions test done by March 31st. Have stageII d3 intake and a programmed ECM from wait4me... Anybody see any problems with me passing my emissions test with this config? I could always put back the stock intake and ecm, but rather not if i don't have to. thanks in advance
As long as the check engine light isn't on, and the tune did not outright disable any of the emissions monitors, you will be ok.

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V
317 Posts
Yep . . that is true . . with the OBDII testing if your car's computers "senses" everything is in working order you will pass.

My 2000 Camaro SS with heads, cam, long tubes, air intake, computer tune and what not passes everytime. :)

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
You should pass with a perfect score. My tune is burning cleaner than stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts