Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home from my dad's today, hes been loaning the STS for a while because his Vectra was pissing oil all over the place. I didnt want him to break my STS so I took my Vectra up there for him to use while his is in the 'shop.

So im trundling along at about 75 on the dual carraigeway, and I saw this car pull out behind me, so i thought hes just overtaking he'll go back in. He didnt, he came up RIGHT BEHIND me, he was maybe 3ft away from my bumper. So I floored it and took it up to a tonne. He stayed on my bumper. The traffic opened out a bit and he pulled back into the inside lane (THE SLOW LANE) and stayed at my side. This was at 100mph. So I floored it again, took it 120 or something and he stayed at my side, so i put my foot down again (130mph) and pulled into his lane for my exit,he slowed down after that.

He must ave only had the 2.0 four cyl :D

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
nice! was this the STS?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
nice! was this the STS?
Oh yeah should have explained that, yeah it was the STS

I don't trust my dad's wife to drive it, so i took my beater and brought back my Seville :)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mccombie_5 said:
Oh yeah should have explained that, yeah it was the STS
I don't trust my dad's wife to drive it, so i took my beater and brought back my Seville :)
And now my Sevile is back up at my dads :suspense:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts