Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night someone smashed my drivers side mirror, and they cut the harness too. There was a piece of plastic on the ground and the rest was gone. They did it to 5 other cars on the street too. Around how much do you think it will be for a new mirror assembly? I checked ebay but nothing was on there.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Sorry to hear that!!

About 10 years ago I reported seeing a guy walk down my street and at every 3 car or so he proceeded to kick out the side windows on parked cars. I was shocked to hear that no one else even bothered to call. If it was my car on the street I would hope someone would do something about it. This was a big guy with army boots and relish green Canuck Army jacket and the cops picked him up down the street based on my description. 3 months later I have to go to court over what I saw and he got off anyway!

The only car he couldn't kick the side window out of was a early 1970's Valiant! (must be thick glass on those)

Good luck in your parts quest.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would suggest asking your caddy dealer's parts department for the part number and a price quote. Take the part number they give you to www.gmpartsdirect.com and type in your part number. The price for genuine gm parts thru gmpartsdirect are usually about half the cost of your local dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
bubba67801