Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I bought two sets of Vail Series STRUT Grills for my 2007 Escalade and my Fathers 2007 Escalade. I am putting mine on but my dad doesn't want to install his anymore so I am selling his. It is brand new and never used. I have taken the components out of the bubble wrap for the pictures that you see here. I wanted to give the forum a chance to buy the grill before I put it up on Ebay.

4500.00 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
Cadillac
144 Posts
searching these grilles for a while on ebay before i decided to go with the asanti grille i see these brand new selling for less than whole sale which is 3700 matter of fact is a exact same grille on ebay now for 2800 with no bids so i dont know if you rather keep it or take a loss on the grill. JMO

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
searching these grilles for a while on ebay before i decided to go with the asanti grille i see these brand new selling for less than whole sale which is 3700 matter of fact is a exact same grille on ebay now for 2800 with no bids so i dont know if you rather keep it or take a loss on the grill. JMO
No I will put it on Ebay and take my chance if no one here wants it. As I said before I am putting mine on but I am selling my dads I have no need to keep one around for the hell of it. One thing I have to ask you is do you have a link for the Escalade Vail Series grill from STRUT on Ebay as I just looked and didnt see anything at all. I even looked before I posted on the forum and didnt find it?

·
Registered
Cadillac
144 Posts
No I will put it on Ebay and take my chance if no one here wants it. As I said before I am putting mine on but I am selling my dads I have no need to keep one around for the hell of it. One thing I have to ask you is do you have a link for the Escalade Vail Series grill from STRUT on Ebay as I just looked and didnt see anything at all. I even looked before I posted on the forum and didnt find it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Strut-Vail-Grille-07-09-Cadillac-Escalade_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a3Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3ca1a701c8QQitemZ260410114504QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
Cadillac
144 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.