Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
none
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I watched the movie Hit & Run last night - mostly because it's a car flick and there is a Vagon in it (driven by Bradley Cooper's character).

I was pleasantly surprised. The dialog is really good, and it's actually pretty entertaining. Tom Arnold is hilarious.

But there is one really great moment in the movie where Cooper's character, driving the Vagon, is chasing Dax Sheppard's character, driving a Corvette Grand Sport, and a passenger in the back of the Vagon says "I can't believe I'm in a station wagon. This car is f%*#ing FAST!" Or something to that effect.

Classic!!

BTW, the big chase scene was filmed very near my house, at the old Tustin Marine Corp Air Station, with the big blimp hangars. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
NONE
779 Posts
I felt the movie was rather disappointing given the cast. But I guess for me it wasn't bad or good, just middle of the road porridge.

Was nice seeing the cts-v wagon in it, though that line you mention did make my eyes roll... I'm guessing GM paid for that line...

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon
1,348 Posts
Ya, I thought it was a great movie, Dax kinda reminded me of myself before I got fat and old. I'll bet a lot of Vagons were sold because of this movie, it was a good advertisment for the CTS-V wagon for sure.

·
Registered
'13 CTS-V wagon WD graphite 6 MT Corsa Sports CAI
183 Posts
If you have the DVD I think it's deleted scene # 7 that has an extended chase.

·
Registered
07 Escalade, 77 CDV, 13 CTS-V Wagon, 06 911, 87 928S4
189 Posts
I enjoyed the movie but then I would watch 2 hours of Kristen Bell filing her nails while sitting on a couch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts