Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sal has allowed us Supporting Members the right to sell our parts in the Forum!!! Yet another reason for becoming a Supporting Member!!:bouncy: :thumbsup:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

Here's my list again:

CTS Official Service Manuals- 3 manuals for the CTS......... $45 + S&H(SOLD)

Four 17" OEM Spt. Rims andTires Take-offs.......................$675 + S&H

OEM Air Box- Great for making the TONYA CAI........................$35 + S&H

FE3 Spt Springs and Struts.................................................$ 50 + S&H

BAER 14" Big Brakes rear rotors should be turned down. These cost me $1700 a couple of months ago....$575 + S&H

OEM Raven Black Hood- prime condition. Must pick up............$100(SOLD)
Includes hood pad.

PM me if you're interested.

Bob

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Hey Robert I got the mannuals, Thanks, they will be one hell of an asset! Let me know that you got my check.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Oh yeah, those books are thick! I felt like I was studying for the CFA again. Never again will i have to use the futile search function on the forum, the books have it all.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L VVT
32 Posts
Hey Robert...
Do you need different calipers for the rear rotors or can you use the stock calipers...

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Robert...
Do you need different calipers for the rear rotors or can you use the stock calipers...
You use the OEM rear calipers. It includes and adaptor to raise the caliper to clear the 14" rotors. I've been wanting to get a nice pic of all the parts. Maybe tonight. It's two front BAER calipers, four 14" rotors, 4 adaptors. two stainless brake lines, and front brake pads.

Bob

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L VVT
32 Posts
Put me down for the brakes, sounds like a sweet setup. Ill be home late this evening and i'll get details for payment etc...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Robert did u get my check??? It occurred to me lastnight when i got a letter from my dad covered in stamps that i do not even know how mych postage cost anymore. I have these stamps that say "first class" with no price printed, I slapped one of those on it. I dont know if those change w inflation... Yes, paypal is fastest and easiest!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Robert did u get my check??? It occurred to me lastnight when i got a letter from my dad covered in stamps that i do not even know how mych postage cost anymore. I have these stamps that say "first class" with no price printed, I slapped one of those on it. I dont know if those change w inflation... Yes, paypal is fastest and easiest!
Got the envelope Tag but your check bounced!!!:mad:

jk:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts