Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on a "pleasure cruise" with my wife, kiddo, and some friends for the past week. Thought you guyz might like to see some of the pics I shot. Oh and I have a SERIOUS rant thread coming regarding the downtown Raddison Hotel in Miami.....it's staffed by crooks!!

Here's the Royal Caribbean boat we were on, Majesty of the Sea. Uhh it's big, but not all that majestic if you're asking me. :suspect:

Me and the kiddo showing off our chearleading skills poolside:

RC owns its own island....not a bad view:

Here's my little family in the ocean on Coco Cay (sp?): (yeah I need to get back into the gym :hide: )

Here's the kiddo in the Bahamas:

The acquarium at Atlantis in Nassau was pretty cool. Here's aome kind of panfish the kiddo was standing next to. ;)

Day break coming into the Florida Keys:

Touring the streets of the Keys on dad's shoulders. :D The big guy off to my left is one of the friends we went on the cruise with. He's actually the guy that delivered my daughter.

The crap-tastic electric car we rented to tour the island:

A local genleman hand-rolling cigars. The smell inside the humidor was schweet.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Cool pics! It's great to finally attach a face to the name.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool pics! It's great to finally attach a face to the name.
Thanks. As you can see I have a fresh gash in my forehead from a TOOTH (rough housing with the kid). :suspense: And the remnants of a burn on my right arm from hot rifle brass. :gun2: But I'm wearin' mah username watch. :cool2: :D

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Very nice, Rolex! Gorgeous little Lilly is growing like a weed. She's a doll.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you RT. She'll be in charge around here within the next year....I'm certain of that. :D

X

·
0 Posts
And this whole time I thought you looked more like the cigar rolling guy...

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Very cool pics, Rolex! I can't believe how big Lilly is getting! Seems just yesterday you posted that pic of her playing on the computer looking at this site. Alyssa is growing like a weed as well. Talking and potty training and all that. Ugh... making me feel old. LOL! Congrats on such a beautiful family, brother.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And this whole time I thought you looked more like the cigar rolling guy...
:D I got the exact same reaction from Spyder the first time I posted a pic. WTF??? :p

Alyssa is growing like a weed as well. Talking and potty training and all that.
My kid had an accident at the formal dinner on the ship, so we did the long walk of shame back to the room to change. She told everybody she saw along the way, "I pee-peed my panties." It was precious. :D They're a lot of work....but a lot of fun.

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
My kid had an accident at the formal dinner on the ship, so we did the long walk of shame back to the room to change. She told everybody she saw along the way, "I pee-peed my panties." It was precious. :D They're a lot of work....but a lot of fun.
Yeah, I had to clean up pee pee earlier. She had her "big girl panties" on. I said, "You need to go potty? Go pee pee?" "NO!" "Ok." Next thing I know her shorts were wet. So we went and changed into her pull ups (punishment for pottying in her panties). Yeah... lots of work. It cracks me up when she goes potty she runs out and yells, "I WENT PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!!" Jumps around and all that. Its hilarious.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:rofl: Your kiddo sounds exactly like mine. Dropping a deuce on the potty is reason to celebrate around here nowdays. :D

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
:rofl: Your kiddo sounds exactly like mine. Dropping a deuce on the potty is reason to celebrate around here nowdays. :D
Ahaha... its a reason for us as well! LOL! We went out and bought her new diamond earrings. I wish she was my kid. I'm more of a daddy to her than my brother (her daddy). I've raised her along with my parents. My brother pisses me off sometimes.

X

·
0 Posts
it's your pic...makes everyone think you're an old codger like koz<---nothin' but love Koz. Please don't kill me.
:D I got the exact same reaction from Spyder the first time I posted a pic. WTF??? :p

X

·
0 Posts
I still do that...
Yeah, I had to clean up pee pee earlier. She had her "big girl panties" on. I said, "You need to go potty? Go pee pee?" "NO!" "Ok." Next thing I know her shorts were wet. So we went and changed into her pull ups (punishment for pottying in her panties). Yeah... lots of work. It cracks me up when she goes potty she runs out and yells, "I WENT PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!!" Jumps around and all that. Its hilarious.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Damnitt all to hell...there are SO many opportunities for me to give everyone crap on this thread...especially you, Rolex...but it's way too late, I've been drinking, and my bed, which is right next to me, is calling my name. I hoe I still feel adventurous in the morning. :) And yes...the face, attached to the name, was nothing like what I had expected, all those months ago. :D:D:D

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Oooooo, your daughter is gonna be a heartbreaker. Is there any way to lock "old enough to pee, old enough for me" Florian out of this thread? :lol:

X

·
0 Posts
he's a mod now...he had those pics printed out and in his "special folder" before you ever saw them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts