Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There's no denying it, winter is here and it must be stopped. Pictured above is a 454 cubic inch big block Chevrolet V8 Snowblower made by V8Snowblowers ( http://v8snowblowers.com/ ) in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada. This bad-boy claims that it can throw the snow right back where it came from! Yes, it is real, and if you think it's perfectly logical to power a snowblower with a 454 Chevy big block, then check out their website to learn how to get one of your own.

We should make a Cadillac 500 powered snowblower. EFI of course for easy starting....

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
Thats about as stupid as the V-10 powered Trike-Bike. I gotta have one lol.. Wait we don't have snow in Florida.. :( Oh well..

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always wanted to put a Buick 231 V6 on a riding lawn mower. You still have grass in Florida right?

Go with a 454 powered lawn tractor! Mow grass @ 65 mph....

PAW 47 said:
Thats about as stupid as the V-10 powered Trike-Bike. I gotta have one lol.. Wait we don't have snow in Florida.. :( Oh well..

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know, I have a 10 bolt 3.73 axle that I just pulled out of my Suburban, and the posi is going into the Cadillac, so the open diff will be free. Weld up the spider gears and toss on some homemade blades, and I can get a 351 Ford pretty easily....

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Admit it, you want one too!

Katshot said:
Only in America.
Who the hell would actually buy one of these things? I guess the scariest thing is that there's actually a guy selling them! :bigroll:
Binford sells these don't they? Ar ar ar ar....

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
B.A.D. A.S.S. I want one. Mine'd hafta be Mopar powered though. You floridians have sand, dontcha? A 454 powered sandblaster could be fun...

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood FWD / 2000 ETC / 2000 STS / 2006 STS V-8 1SF RWD
475 Posts
Hello...

It probably won't sell well...

It doesn't have CUP-HOLDERS!

lol

I would only need it for 2 or 3 inches of snow here in Atlanta.:cowboy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts