Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early 00 Mustang, the V6 model of course. I was at a light and had rolled onto it, and he started to get on it, so I hit it, and he did the same... I left him... Few lights farther down the road, we actually got next to each other at the light, and he wondered what I had done to the Fleetwood, since he couldnt keep up. I told him the engine was stock, just mufflers and a programmer. (I failed to mention the rear end.) :lildevil: Well, we were friendly planning to at the light, but aggressive show style as opposed to all out speed. So we're powerbraking it, shredding the tires waiting for the light. (I only did it a couple of seconds.) But I kept them spinning for when the light turned green. As soon as the light turned green, I just nailed it, didnt even try to launch, just roasting... Well, thats where the true joys of Posi kicked in. I left 2 huge rubber trails from the light, and the rear end started to slide sideways just a bit. Not bad, and it was easy to control, that big butt sunk down low. Those tires were digging and screaming the whole time, but that Fleetwood still got off the line a lot faster than that Mustang... By 60, I had several car lengths... It rocked. :) I need to find a GT from that gen now. :) The V6 is no problem. :)

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
lol v6s aint nuthing try that against a Cobra or a Saleen or even a Roush and i think "your results may vary" lol nice kill!!!

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
The 05 V6 doesn't suck too bad, but the rest of them do. I beat a 95 V6 'Stang in my beater ass 86 Dodge Omni (n/a 2.2 5spd.)

Since the v6s suck I'll say "decent kill."

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I miss the positraction rear end in my Roadmaster! Nice Kill!

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
I would hate to own a V6 mustang. I was driving my friend's V6 stang a few months ago, and it took FOREVER to get that thing up to 100. It does do good burnouts though, i'll give it that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts