Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Since you are looking at around 250,000 British Pounds, I think I'll settle for getting beat by one car. That is close to Enzo league.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, the price is insane.. But I guess if you want a fast 4 door that does over 200mph, this would be the way to go...

Dave's V said:
Since you are looking at around 250,000 British Pounds, I think I'll settle for getting beat by one car. That is close to Enzo league.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
That is a sweet car for sure. Toying around at 170+ would be intense.
I wish the show TOPGEAR would run the V around their track. I like that show and would be curious what that Brit has to say. Also, I think the V lap time would be up there with the BIG $$$ cars.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They tested the V and dissed it.. :( Said it felt cheap..

V-Love said:
That is a sweet car for sure. Toying around at 170+ would be intense.
I wish the show TOPGEAR would run the V around their track. I like that show and would be curious what that Brit has to say. Also, I think the V lap time would be up there with the BIG $$$ cars.

·
Registered
895 Posts
That is because they are British and are pissed that they have to pay $90,000 for a car that we pay $50,000 for and they get their butts kicked when the have to pay the tax for a 5.7L motor.

·
FAQ is your Friend
3,987 Posts
topgear did review the V and the video is on the FAQ video library:

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/video/

They didnt like all of the "dinging." Take it with a grain of salt because they need to make the show funny as well asn informative.

Reed

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, that was awsome.. I have yet to see any vids of that car in action..

Devil_concours said:
you think that's insane? what about the guy that dropped in a slr engine into a tiny little slk?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think they just add XX seconds to the wet track time to give an idea of dry track times.. But I dont know how accurate that is..

vetteboy2k said:
They should run the V on a dry track, that will bring it up the list some!!!

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
akm2k5 said:
I think they just add XX seconds to the wet track time to give an idea of dry track times.. But I dont know how accurate that is..
...........what?

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
12,266 Posts
Brabus makes a kick ass MB. But, for the cash Ill take a maggie, a new garage, an addition to the house and a hooker for a year.

F

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought he was talking about when top gear tested the V on a wet track, and listed the time with their board comparing it to other vehicles.. they usually add a certain number of seconds to give an estimate of how the V would do on their track if the track was dry. (I cant remember how many seconds they add, so thats why I said XX seconds)

Jon said:
...........what?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
akm2k5