Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 cts-v wagon
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out for drive last nite & saw V wagon in traffic at nite. Tail and brake lites are very destinctive after dark. Looks way-cool. Low&Fast!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,150 Posts
That's the only reason I bought my Vagon. Well, there may have been other reasons, lol. Those lights are quite bright!

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
^^Have seen the new Escalade tail lights? I was stopped behind one at a light and was nearly blinded by them! 3' tall and about 1,000 (slight exaggeration) LED's on each side.

·
Registered
2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium
1,018 Posts
The tail lights are one of my favorite styling features on my Vagon...

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
The new Escalade's taillights must have been inspiration from the V Wagon. Only explanation as they look almost identical in shape, form and design. I really like what Cadillac did with the now extinct V Wagon and the new Escalade's rear end treatment. Very distinct! You can't mistake these cars for anything else day or night!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
453 Posts
I love the wagon and Escalade taillight set ups as well. Even if someone is playing on their phone behind you there's still no way those taillights don't get their attention

1 - 6 of 6 Posts