Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Which 2 seater best graces the space next to the V?

• Exige (turbo or S/C mods immediately)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
How sweet is it to experience controlled understeer AND oversteer in the same turn - repeatedly.
Man, I miss that...really do. Sounds like your getting accustomed to the dynamics. Amazing what a little throttle lift can do to a mid-engined car, huh. I remember doing that on a long-sweeping exit ramp with my prior manager in the car and then him begging me not to do it again. Not a surprise that he never went on another client call with me...

Be good and be safe. If you have any questions on dialing in the suspension, please feel free to ask. Adjustable suspension on a stock car....awesome!!!

Be good,
Tom

·
Registered
26 Posts
WW - Have you checked with Tri-Point engineering (Canoga Park, CA) on the tuning for the Lotus. They suppossedly use the Xede piggyback on their supercharger kit for the elise. They are a pretty respectible shop so I am sure they did their homework.

I think you made a good choice and I am considering one myself. Hope to hear more about it along the way...

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
adianaty -

I was originally going to purchase a used Elise ('06) and plan on the TriPoint kit...but instead went with the factory solution *S*. I'll post plenty of non-V relevant threads on this forum in the future :shhh:

WW

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Ahhh,thats a cool F"N toy wild.I don't think my 220 arse would fit in there without the jaws of life.I've never seen one of those.Throw up a pic next to the V for some size comparison if you have time.My sons back at college now,big time jealous looking at those pics.Kid out in the garage with dad=priceless.ENJOY!

·
Registered
06 Raven CTS-V No CAGS & UUC Shifter/Bushings
274 Posts
Exotic Cars in Caesars Palace just got the exclusive US rights to sell the Koenigsegg CCX ... I think I would take that over the Zonda ...

I do however require a $1.3 million loan ... interest free with no payment terms would be just great actually

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
$1MM???....Shiiiiiyyyyyyittttt, man...I'd rather buy one of these for each day of the week...
http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/gtr/

Depending on the engine build and tires used...I'd imagine there's not a street-legal car that could hang with the Ultima GTR. Something about that front canopy that drives me wild!!!

On the other hand, in reality, I can very much see doing one of these within the next 5 years. I already have the Maggied Z06 (2002) used as a parts car...
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/GTMkit.html

I imagine that car, with 315/335 tires and my maggied LS6, would have a pretty good "fun factor". For under $50K....WOW!!!!!

Be good,
Tom

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
So, I spent 100+ miles today screwing around in my two cars :lildevil:

First 57 mile circuit was in the Exige S. I retract my comment about how smooth it is - very, very firm riding. Makes the extremely stiff V fell like a Cadillac :rolleyes: It is cold here, 30 degrees or so, so there is no such thing as sticky tires really, but boy is the Exige fun...Dennis - I have to get on a track! I barrelled through one of my favorite mountain sections at least 10 mph faster than I can in the V - and I wasn't really trying.

Just thought I'd share - I know this is a V board and I'm way off topic...so...back on topic.

The V. Still love that bitch. She rocks. Torque monster, fast as all hell, uber-comfortable and nearly as rare as the Lotus.

Hope everyone is having a great day...

WW

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
WW--congrats on the new ride. And those are two good-looking little guys!

Urby--sorry you didn't win. :crying: :violin:

101 - 120 of 170 Posts