Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
CTS Vsport
61 Posts
I think it wouldn't look good. The stock finish on the wheels couldn't be better. IMO it's the key thing that gives the car its uniqueness. The wheels are small...chroming them will make them look smaller. Then again this is just my own opinion. You may like the chrome.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
I've never seen an instance where chrome wheels improved the look of a car, too garish. Polished wheels I can tolerate, but generally a good paint or powdercoat color is going to give the appropriate look for this type of car.

·
Registered
2014 CTS V Sport Premium
340 Posts
Watch out with black chrome though.

:l

We sale lots of wheels and about 50% of the time the customer uses the wrong stuff to clean the wheels.

Mild soap and water... basically anything you would put on the body of the car is good enough.

Chrome cleaners have mild acids in them at times and should be avoided.

...this goes for all PVD wheels. (most reps tend to be PVD coated when in chrome or black chrome)

;)

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS 2008, 2016 Cadillac CTS V-Sport Premium
153 Posts
I actually like both! I would have to see each of them on the car.

·
Registered
2015 CTS Vsport Premium, 2004 Escalade EXT (2007 CTS V sold)
22 Posts
" models. Does NOT fit vehicles equipped with upgraded or performance brakes such as Brembo. The chrome reps

·
Registered
2014 CTS V Sport Premium
340 Posts
You left out the part that mentioned "V" models.

:l

So they will fit on all non Vs including V-sports.

Look at the offsets... they are switched around but they are correct in their individual wheels.

I deal with OE wheels quite a bit, don't really buy these v sport wheels but I will let them know that they have the offsets in the incorrect place so they can correct it.

Individual wheels listings...
Front 18x8.5 is32
http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Cadillac/18-Fits-Cadillac-CTS-Wheels-PVD-Chrome-18x8-5-SET_3

Rear 18x9.5 is46
http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Cadillac_3/18-Fits-Cadillac-CTS-Wheel-PVD-Chrome-18x9-5_3

The OEM sizes and offsets are...
Front: 18x8.5 is32
Rear: 18x9.5 is46

...these are the numbers I saw on my wheels when I removed them to measure some 20s onto the car.

·
Registered
2015 CTS Vsport Premium, 2004 Escalade EXT (2007 CTS V sold)
22 Posts
Ok cool, great if they fit. I had this sinking feeling that something went wrong in the replicating process. I read it as 2 different issues. No V3s and no other Brembos.

·
Registered
2014 CTS V Sport Premium
340 Posts
Yeah I get that but for some reason the v-sports are over looked so much that even the replica guys forget about them when listing.

:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts