Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
16,557 Posts
Good question. I asked one exhaust supplier and did not receive an answer.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon, Thunder Grey Recaro's, Sunroof
152 Posts
I checked with the dealers parts dept. when I traded my sedan because I wanted to swap over my Corsa exhaust. They said that there were different part #'S. Also visually the exhaust tips on my wagon look like they angle down a bit where my sedan didn't.

·
Registered
09 Silver V 06 Silver Z06
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, that is right the wagon tips point down a little bit! wonder if a good ehxuast shop could modify them to work somehow

·
Registered
'11 CTS-V wagon 6MN
47 Posts
damn, that is right the wagon tips point down a little bit! wonder if a good ehxuast shop could modify them to work somehow
The wagon also has considerably smaller diameter tips than the sedan-- it is the one thing I don't like about the car.

It looks like the exhaust forward of the mufflers is the same on V sedan vs V wagon. But it looks like the V wagon and the 3.6 wagon tips are the same diameter. The rear bodywork is the same on both cars, and I'm not sure that the bigger tips of the sedan would even fit well in the opening in the fascia.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts