Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
08 CTS
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It took longer than expected, but i finally got my car back form the body shop yesterday.

I bought the cts-v replica bumper from umnitza.com. I was very hesitant and skeptical how it would fit. I called the guys at umnitza.com and they were very helpful and answered tons of questions, so i trusted them enough to buy it. Turns out it fits pretty darn well. The body shop said it went on pretty easy. I paid extra to have the headlight washer holes filled in.
I did not buy the V bumper absorber, splash guards or brake ducts. I may buy the splash guards and brake ducts in the future. This isnt my daily driver, so im not too concerned. Another forum member did a write up and review, you can get more information there. Or just ask me if you'd like..

I bought my BC Racing coilovers from circuitmotorsports.net They were also VERY helpful with the process! I called them on multiple occasions with several questions concerning the fit, performance and installation of the coilovers. Customer service was friendly and knowledgeable. Shipping was free, and fast. Ive only been riding the coilovers for a few days, but so far, theyre pretty awesome! Im very happy i made both purchases.

Snapchat-1290993112242598rsz.jpg

rsz_snapchat-7239827958174980237.jpg

·
Registered
08 CTS
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the attempt to help is250sp, but i tried that, i also tried free online resizers... no matter how small i resize the photo, it always "exceeds my quota"

·
Registered
2016 CTS 3.6 Premium RWD, 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD (sold)
823 Posts
Go to Settings, and on the lower left click on Attachment. There you can delete old attachments to free up space.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
You can set up a photobucket account for free and then post the link here. Worked pretty well for me last year when I posted a bunch of pics from the '14 Power Tour.

·
Registered
08 CTS
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go to Settings, and on the lower left click on Attachment. There you can delete old attachments to free up space.
thanks for the advice, i had too many files uploaded. i added a couple pictures to the original post

·
Registered
2017 ATS V
266 Posts
Blackllac, Where did you buy your grill? Been looking for a V grill without emblem slot. Want to try it with the new Cadillac emblem. Thx

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sport Wagon
54 Posts
Blackllac, Where did you buy your grill? Been looking for a V grill without emblem slot. Want to try it with the new Cadillac emblem. Thx
He replaced the oem bumper with a CTS-V replica bumper. It already comes with the grill like that.

·
Registered
2016 CTS 3.6 Premium RWD, 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD (sold)
823 Posts
My OEM V grille's emblem was attached by glue that was easily removed using a fishing line. There is no emblem slot like the non-V emblem.

·
Registered
12 CTS Premium - 10 CTS Luxury - Sold= 04 CTS Luxury
311 Posts
Love the look. would have never guessed it wasnt an oem bumper. im planning on buying from umnitza,but i also wanna get the cts v oem hood on my 2012 white Sedan. Anyone know if it will align okay? Also, will the cts Fog lights fit onto the cts v bumper or do i need to get the cts v fog light to fit?

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sport Wagon
54 Posts
I ordered mine from ebay. Cheaper than umnitza and it comes with the fog lights... $450... shipped... Any ways... The non V fogs won't fit and the V hood should fit perfectly fine as others have replaced theirs with it and it looks great.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I ordered mine from ebay. Cheaper than umnitza and it comes with the fog lights... $450... shipped... Any ways... The non V fogs won't fit and the V hood should fit perfectly fine as others have replaced theirs with it and it looks great.
Thanks for the reply. Do you have the ebay link to the seller by any chance?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Copy paste this in ebay:

MADMAN Cadillac CTS-V Style Front Bumper w/ Black Grilles & Projector Fogs
Awesome. Thank you . He also has the chrome: MADMAN Cadillac CTS-V Style Front Bumper w/ Chrome Grilles & Projector Fogs

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe
2 Posts
So I'm new the CTS game. I have a 2011 Camaro SS that is heavily modded and recently picked up a second gen early 2014 cts coupe. (might as well be a 13) I was looking at the ebay site and only saw sedans listed in the comparability fields. Is there a kit for the coupe?

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
So I'm new the CTS game. I have a 2011 Camaro SS that is heavily modded and recently picked up a second gen early 2014 cts coupe. (might as well be a 13) I was looking at the ebay site and only saw sedans listed in the comparability fields. Is there a kit for the coupe?
Welcome to the forum!!!

The grill will fit sedans, wagons and coupes. It won't fit actual V's though.

Marv

·
Registered
2013 CTS4 Coupe 3.6L
12 Posts
Was the bumper able to line up properly with the push-pin holes for the "belly" trim (underneath the vehicle)? I put mine on after making modifications to one of the weld joints on the fascia (I read others had to as well otherwise you'd have an interference, same with the absorber) but the holes did not line up properly for the the under body trim.*

1 - 20 of 37 Posts