Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has taken advantage of the two day V Performance Academy school at Spring Mountain Motor Resort in NV? If so, would be cool to hear about the experience and any tips for anyone that wants to attend. I have a date in June 2023 scheduled.

Best regards,

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has taken advantage of the two day V Performance Academy school at Spring Mountain Motor Resort in NV? If so, would be cool to hear about the experience and any tips for anyone that wants to attend. I have a date in June 2023 scheduled.

Best regards,
My wife and I are scheduled for May 30&31. We were there for the Corvette owner’s school. The training is really great. By the time you leave there you’ll know your car inside and out and you will be a better driver. Don’t miss it!

· Registered
2022 CT4 V Blackwing Electric Blue
8 Posts
Mine is coming up in early January. They didn't have enough CT4 manuals so they upgraded me to a CT5 auto, woe is me!

I'll report back afterwards.
How did you go about getting scheduled? I was told it was free with the purchase of a Blackwing, but I haven't gotten any emails or snail mail about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts