Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only reason I'm posting these pics is because there are a couple with Derek's (Urbanski black V) actually being clean (inside joke). As you can also see when he came down that he commandered the double section of my garage;) The meet went very well. We only had four cars but it was nice meeting everyone. All those marks in the parking lot weren't there when we got there either. They are all compliments of Mr Urbanski.

Shane

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
URBY YOU PU$$Y!!!!!!! where are the pics of you? afraid you are gonna get photochopped? nice V btw... needs some Cadillac symbols on the c pillars. hey i didnt show you V boys those pictures did i? well you seen them didnt you urby?

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
URBY YOU PU$$Y!!!!!!! where are the pics of you? afraid you are gonna get photochopped? nice V btw... needs some Cadillac symbols on the c pillars. hey i didnt show you V boys those pictures did i? well you seen them didnt you urby?
Low
post your pillar pics for the gang
and yeah, i don't want my face "out there" very much

·
Registered
269 Posts
ssmith100 said:
The only reason I'm posting these pics is because there are a couple with Derek's (Urbanski black V) actually being clean (inside joke). As you can also see when he came down that he commandered the double section of my garage;) The meet went very well. We only had four cars but it was nice meeting everyone. All those marks in the parking lot weren't there when we got there either. They are all compliments of Mr Urbanski.

Shane
someone deserves a big pat on the back for one hell of a detail job on urby V....hint, hint

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
urbanski said:
Low
post your pillar pics for the gang
and yeah, i don't want my face "out there" very much
ill post em. hey see my new sig? you and the others are now officially in the Family. you better not betray us you understand? if so id hate for the cops to find you body in a kroger garbage can...

ha, photochopping is fun... well im in the same boat as you... im just as big a pu$$y highlight: you are what you eat, hehe...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts