> BMUU
14,388 Posts
mucho sexy

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That looks very hot dude. Who is your caddy Salesman in Winnipeg? If you don't mind me asking.....how many pesos to change out the bumper?
i bought the parts from part zone online, cost me 1040.00 us plus 150 shipping and 366.00 for paint locally.

may i reccomend some either led drl's that look white when not lit or some sylvania 3157 that are chrome coated

it will get rid of that egg yolk look in the drl
good tip thanks

how do u get a Cadillac that is not black....
i'm partial to silver

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should get the silver stars for your turn signals and get rid of that egg yolk look. They are silver until activated. Did you have to modify the license plate to get it to fit?
will find some bulbs forsure

ya i folded the bottom of the plate, then drilled a small hole on each corner and used zip ties to fasten it to the grill.
i had it in the window, but drove a block and the rattling drove me nuts.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Wow way to step Yo game Up :thumbsup:

may i reccomend some either led drl's that look white when not lit or some sylvania 3157 that are chrome coated :rolleyes:

it will get rid of that egg yolk look in the drl
Disabled DRLs... GOOD!

For the love of god, get clear bulbs (or LEDs with resistors).

Awesome looking grill BTW!

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i took it to meyer autobody, they were fast, brought it in out of the blue and had back in two days. good job too , and the price was right. i took the pics in st. vital park. good to see a fellow pegger here.

·
Registered
Cadillac
24 Posts
Put it on last night, and added sts-v fogs, i also disabled the drl's so you only see orange when the blinkers are on.

where did you get the lower grill and how much did you pay for it..im looking for once because i just had the v bumper installed in my car..did you get the fender liners to fit or did you have to but others?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts