Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

If you've got a UUC shifter that you no longer want (selling the car, etc.), let me know. I'm in the market for one. Kinda funny since I don't even have the car yet........

-Michael

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
You'll getting a great start by getting the shifter. --Much more economical than the way I did it, but to each their own. Hell, all I started with was a brochure . . . Good luck with acquiring the rest of the car; you'll eventually have a lot more fun and end up with a convenient place to mount the shifter!

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
I ordered my !cags prior to purchasing my car.

This pre-ordering must be a MD thing.

-Chris

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump... Okay, maybe you don't have a used one to sell me... Let me know if you are no longer interested in going forward with the Lindsay group buy...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah, I'm having a tough time finding one of these shifters also! Crazy back-order... I'd even pay some extra bucks to have one sooner, but nobody has 'em in stock.

Good luck!

Skeeter

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
I'm patiently waiting to get mine from Lindsay. I think many are still waiting to get the Urathane bushings that Marty worked up. I know I am. I want to do it right the first time. I was just under my car, and the stock rubber isolators on the shif linkage, had worked themselves over 2/3 of the way out. I don't want that in my new shifter set up.

-Chris

·
Registered
736 Posts
I waited 2 1/2 months for the UCC shifter. A very high end quality short shifter with an internal silicone bushing inside the billet spherical bushing that all eliminates any type of vibration that is associated with any of the other high end quality short shifters that lack the silicone bushing insert. Order it and be patient as it is worth the wait and a very strong testimonial to high end German engineering. I would not part with mine for twice the price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
pietroraimondi