Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drop my car off to the dealer today to get some warranty work done. I figured I'd have them quote me for the installation of my UUC shifter. I was rudely surprised to find out they wanted $375 for the installation. I thought it was high so I passed. From what I recall reading people have paid a lot less.

Now, I'm in need a certified installation center. Fellow Marylanders, can you share some installation recommendations and costs.

Thanks in advance!!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
375.00 :cookoo: umm damn thats kinda high. lol yea give us a call and we will get that taken care of for you. thanks

Damian
moore Cadillac.
703/448/6210

·
Registered
444 Posts
Damn Lass i wish you lived near me!
All the little things you could help me install, CAI,Shifter,Pull out the pcm etc.
Ide by you a pie and a nice broad :highfive:

·
Registered
534 Posts
where are you in MD Lasstss?

I'd like to meet some of the local folks. I'm getting my V at the end of October!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
GOTTSPD said:
where are you in MD Lasstss?

I'd like to meet some of the local folks. I'm getting my V at the end of October!
I live in Ellicott City off route 40 and centennial. It would be good to see a 2006...:yup:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
MooreMotorsports said:
375.00 :cookoo: umm damn thats kinda high. lol yea give us a call and we will get that taken care of for you. thanks

Damian
moore Cadillac.
703/448/6210

Damian, see if you can sell that 2004GT Christmas tree sleeper guy a shifter.:histeric:

·
Registered
637 Posts
lasstss said:
Damian, see if you can sell that 2004GT Christmas tree sleeper guy a shifter.:histeric:

Hey - I represent that!

I highly recommend having Damian at Moore give u a quote for the shifter installation. Plus u can check out their drift car. :)

GT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
lasstss