Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
wow, those rotors even have "Cadillac CTS-V" printed on them.:shlick: Looks like UUC went all out this time..

How much for a pair of those?

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
sexual explosion. i may paint my hats blue when i get around to that. 2 piece rotors are a little out of my driving needs, but those look hawt.

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
oh me likey those.. I actually like the blue

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
Drool.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
They are lighter. Thats about it.

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
You can buy the braking surface only and they are cheaper than buying all new rotors. So you pay more up front, but you are trackin like a mofo and replacing rotors, it is a good route.

And if you are a sig mod whore like 154 :bouncy:, you can add Badass UUC 2 Piece Slotted Rotors

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts
Don't aluminum hats also help dissipate heat better as well?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
And if you are a sig mod whore like 154 :bouncy:

Actually that would be Badass UUC 2 Piece Slotted Rotors

And your just jealous! By the way, I have more but they only give me enough room to list the good stuff. I dont have anymore room to list the rotors even if I did get them : (

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Actually that would be Badass UUC 2 Piece Slotted Rotors

And your just jealous! By the way, I have more but they only give me enough room to list the good stuff. I dont have anymore room to list the rotors even if I did get them : (
Such a horrible problem to have!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
def looks like a fine product!! mite have to check into these when it's rotor relacment time.

·
Registered
2011 Black Diamond CTS-V
739 Posts
as Borat would say, "VERY NIICE, HOW MUCH?" ... would we have to powdercoat the blue hats? Or can we choose a diff color, i.e. black or silver?

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
Luke
Will you still dole these out according to the waiting list or is it a first come first served basis? I don't want these bad boys to stock out on me.

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
I'd like to know that as well. I do believe however from what I've read in previous posts, that the real advantage is the ability to disapate heat. The guys who run the V on the track talk about the calipers turning gold from being cooked by brake heat. Even though the brakes are one of the strongest features of the car, these rotors would be a nice upgrade if you drive the car hard for long periods of time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts