Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the products at this site aunthentic, because the prices for the E&G grilles are really cheap,someone said they were asking for seven and up for the v-style mesh grill and Usspeed has it for 500.

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
I ordered the E & G mesh grille from U.S. Speed and it arrived in a bit over 1 week - including the Thanksgiving holiday. I decided not to do the install myself because I didn't really want to get into the painting. (The back half of the grille openings and anything bright behind the grilles should be painted black.) Capitol Cadillac in Lansing is doing the painting and installation (and installing a painted rear license bezel) on Monday. I'll post pics when done.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for responding, I went to their site and saw alot of products I wanted but I wanted to make sure the stuff wasn't knock offs. Amg you bought mats right, when I first saw the ad in the corner they offered steel diamond mats for the cts,now they don't offer them anymore, which mats did you get?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have ordered and installed custom floor mats (Lloyds) and a complete wood dash kit. They are great to deal with and the product are top notch. You won't be disappointed. :yup: :yup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts