Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking to buy Navtool Carplay for my car and I'm open to the idea of buying a used one as opposed to new but I simply cant find one anywhere. I was going to pull the trigger a year ago and never did, now they jack up the price, just my luck!

Just curious to know if anyone on here has one for the 2008-2015 CTS listed on the site sitting around and collecting dust that they would want to sell. I'd imagine most are installed in your lovely Cadillac vehicles but it's worth a shot.

I realize this might not fit the general discussion of the forum, but mods feel free to move this conversation to where you see fit. Last thing we need is another navtool post

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
4,554 Posts
New Navtool includes Bluetooth and usually has special offers near the end of the month. Unfortunately they do not offer an upgrade path, just new ones.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New Navtool includes Bluetooth and usually has special offers near the end of the month. Unfortunately they do not offer an upgrade path, just new ones.
I currently have one in my cart for $509 after tax thanks to a 15% off code. I'm wondering if I should just click the button and enjoy the rest of my year with it.

What do you mean by upgrade path?

·
2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
4,554 Posts
When a new device comes out some manufacturers offer a tradein deal to exchange an old device for a new one. Others offer a discount on a new one for previous owners. Navtool does not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts