Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to spend 30-35K, and am intrigued by the CTS-V given its high spec and large depreciation (am looking at 330ci BMWs as well, the same year is about the same price, was a much cheaper car!) ... drove the GTO a while back and liked that, but I always liked the Art and Science Cadillac styling and combined with the Corvette motor it should be a lot of fun. I don't plan on racing or seriously tracking the car, and I doubt I will be hard on the car compared to most people here (a 1993 Infiniti G20 is my daily driver now). I've read what I should look out for, do people recommend these vehicles given the problems with the diff? I assume you guys will. I am a bit of a gambler and don't normally believe in extended warranties, but should I absolutely have one if owning this car with the known diff issues (any other major issues I should know about?)
I also tend to like to keep my cars- I would probably want to get at least 10 years out of the car. I maintain my vehicles. Realistic?

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Looking to spend 30-35K, and am intrigued by the CTS-V given its high spec and large depreciation (am looking at 330ci BMWs as well, the same year is about the same price, was a much cheaper car!) ... drove the GTO a while back and liked that, but I always liked the Art and Science Cadillac styling and combined with the Corvette motor it should be a lot of fun. I don't plan on racing or seriously tracking the car, and I doubt I will be hard on the car compared to most people here (a 1993 Infiniti G20 is my daily driver now). I've read what I should look out for, do people recommend these vehicles given the problems with the diff? I assume you guys will. I am a bit of a gambler and don't normally believe in extended warranties, but should I absolutely have one if owning this car with the known diff issues (any other major issues I should know about?)
I also tend to like to keep my cars- I would probably want to get at least 10 years out of the car. I maintain my vehicles. Realistic?
Want to buy a red 2002 Z06 with about 2500 miles on it? Not even a parking lot chip on it. Always garaged, driven once a month, a real garage queen. $31,500. Email or pm me. Car is in San Antonio. 6 speed stick with 405 hp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts