Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know it's a little late to be getting under the cars for the night, but if anyone has any photos of your driveshaft mounting points at the transmission and also at the diff that would really help me out right now. If you have pics and don't want to post them please email them to me at [email protected] I cant get into details right now of why I need them, but I can assure you it is NOT for any kind of insurance fraud or other fraudulent activities.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!

·
Registered
04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq
1,786 Posts
You still need these? I have my trans out AGAIN so I can get you as many as your heart desires.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Haha, no I'm good now. If you want to post them here I'm sure someone else will need them eventually though!
Ya I took them anyhow just in case as I wasn't coming out of the garage till I was done! Too bad I didn't catch this before my vacation you would have been in luck.

What the heck was going on?
Probably the one piece drive shaft he was having fabbed. :canttalk:

Lastly photobucket sucks it took me sooo long to upload these but who knows someone might need them like Ted said.

If someone needs the measurements they will just have to do the math, it was to hard to hold steady and snap pics!

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Can you measure how far that snout sticks out past the transmission flange?
Sorry sir I have had the Monster in for a while now...

·
Registered
CTS V
122 Posts
Hey I think I sold you that UUC trans mount. Unless you put a fail safe bolt through yours too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts